Abstract Submission Guidelines
General guidelines when submitting abstracts
- Abstract Submission is open till 30 June 2018.
- Abstracts must be in English or Bulgarian.
- Congress Registration is mandatory for Abstract Presenter.
- Every participant is allowed to participate with up to 3 abstracts as a presenter and up to 3 as a main author.
Abstract evaluation criteria
A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation. Each abstract will be anonymously assessed by more than two reviewers, according to the following:
- Contribution to the scientific aspects of the General practice/family medicine discipline.
- Contribution to the primary health care.
- Compliance with abstract submission guidelines.
- Contribution to medical science and good medical practice in general.
- Clear language.