Prof. Vinker Shlomo
- 54 years old, married with four children, living in Ashdod, Israel.
- Full Professor in Family Medicine, Vice Dean for community teaching, and Chair of the Department of Family Medicine (2006-2011, 2016-)Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv.
- Chief Medical Director of Leumit Health Services since 2015.
- An active family physician, working in an urban clinic in the city of Ashdod, Israel.
- Chairman of the Israeli Association of Family Physicians since 2009.
- Executive board member of EGPRN (European General Practice Research Network) and Executive board member of WONCA (world organization of family physicians) EUROPE.
- Published about 200 research articles in peer review medical journals. Main research interest is in chronic diseases management in primary care.
Return to list with speakers